Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Right foot, left foot, OW!

I haven't run since Saturday. I knew my hips felt a bit tight, so I took Sunday off and yesterday just fell away from me.

I took a quick run (if you could call it that) tonight and after three steps, I knew it was going to be bad! The dog was literally pulling me along! I don't know what happened, but my hips felt so stiff and heavy, I could barely move my legs. I thought I'd try to run through it, but to no avail. After just half a mile, I had to walk. The hip pain was travelling to the shins and it didn't feel good at all.

I ran/walk the rest of my lame mile tonight and it isn't even worth posting the times. Suffice it to say.... sllllllooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww


I guess I overdid it on Saturday. I just hope it gets better soon. I have another 5K Saturday at the Spring Fever 5K.

No comments: