Thursday, February 08, 2007

Finally

A quick little run with very little stats. My polar has gone postal...

Approx. mileage 2.8

Approx. time 28 mins 10 min/mile

HR - who knows

Weight is up a bit this week - 135 today, but the clothes I just conceded to buy a bit larger than I wanted to are now too big!! If I had only waited two more weeks...

I pledge not to buy anymore until I hit 130. I hate wasting money on clothes I can't wear.

Tomorrow is little Em's birthday so unless I run early in the am, I won't get out again until Sat at RTW. Barbara-do you want to go???

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Thanks for the invite! I will actually be at the opposite end of Houston from you - I'm running the half at Surfside.

Well, I use that term loosely. I didn't really train for the half; the longest I've gone in the past month has been 8 miles. I'll be jogging at Surfside....