Thursday, February 22, 2007

two fer one

So, I just realized that I didn't post my workout for yesterday. I must have been distracted with the most amazing Valentine's present that I've ever received!!!

As soon as I receive my degree from MIT, I'm sure I'll be able to figure the thing out. In the meantime, however, I'm having fun checking out all of the stats the Garmin keeps while I run.

Yesterday's workout...

Weight: 136.5 (where'd I pick up these extra pounds? I was fasting!!)

Conditions: 78 degrees (hello Spring!)

Mileage: 3.13 (ran 1.0 with Lem as she wants to run the Kids fun run on March 3rd, then ran another 1.5 to shake out the freakiness from my legs)

Avg HR 168 - better

Time: 35:08 11:13/mile (very slow tonight, my legs where really feeling weird!)

Notes: the last two runs my legs felt very painful, no lasting pain once I stoppped running, they felt like they weighed 400 lbs!


Today's run: I decided to try some hills close to home. It was a beautiful afternoon to do so. I loved it! The best part, I didn't die!


Weight: 136.5

Conditions: 72 degrees nice breeze

Mileage: 2.38 I wasn't going for distance tonight, just wanted to try the hills.

Avg HR 168 - better

Time: 24:23 10:14/mile

Notes: Everything felt great tonight, lungs and legs. Can't ask for much more than that!

I plan to take tomorrow off. I'll bike with Lem while she runs. I'm hoping to make it to RTW on Saturday.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Weight is a strange thing, isn't it? Some days it's up and I don't know why....and then some days when I think it should be up, it goes down which really ocnfuses me.

Awesome present! I have the older 301 and love it. Ask Vic to re-port his notes on average pace while you're running; that's one of my favorite features now.