Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday Run

The first 2 miles were spent churning the junk out of my legs. They hurt like heck, but then seemed to get better as they warmed up.

Total Miles: 4.65 Total Time: 48:55 Avg Hr: 169 (wow! that is really low for me!) Avg Pace: 10:31

Mile 1: 11:19
Mile 2: 11:11
Mile 3: 10:36
Mile 4: 9:49
Mile .65: 9:12 pace

I wanted to keep going, but we had to get to church.

I've lost my Garmin CD for the 305. My laptop crashed. We bought a new one and that one started having hardware issues 4 days into ownership. I had Mark return it and I think my Garmin CD was in it. Now I can't upload my new info. Ugh. I have had it with computers. The new Vista OS that I am trying to learn how to use doesn't like anything I try to upload to it. Remind me how this technology saves me time?

Hoping to get to RTW in the morning. I wanted to do a longer run, but I have some family things to get done.

Have a wonderful Easter everyone!

3 comments:

equarles said...

you should be able to download the Garmin info online. If Vista will work for you

Barbara said...

Well never mind; I was gonna say what they said anyway.

So I'm just gonna say "Hi!" instead.

I have a 405 on order. It should get here in about a month (it's on backorder). I got a 15% discount by ordering through preferred vendors at work...

Katy Lampson said...

I just checked on my Garmin today, and it will be here on Tuesday. But I don't guess that helps you any. Sorry!