And Barbara too!
I agree, Barbara... I can't get anyone to take a picture of my toes either, hence the blurry picture taken by moi. Bean says that these pictures will make her throw up... wimp. Oh, and your toe got the biggest EWWWW! So you win!!
For Joe, we'll come up with something more pleasant to post... in the meantime, where is your ugly toe picture??
5 comments:
Much ado about toes this week.
Lots of blurry damaged toe fetish going on here....
That is hysterical! I do think I won, but then again we haven't seen anyone's other than just yours and mine.
I am in trouble with all sorts of folks about pictures on my blog this week (see what I just posted...).
And for Joe, I don't think I've ever watched a Martha Stewart show, which is probably what caused my lack of good taste in the first place!
Bring those toes to the trails any time. I will ALWAYS run trails with you. Let me know about Sunday.
Mom, you're gross.
Post a Comment