Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!


I didn't run one step this weekend.... I know, slacker! Instead, we spent a beautiful day in Huntsville on Saturday where we were able to find the perfect spot to release my mom's ashes. Running there will be so much more special now.

Easter was spent in Church followed by a great time at my sister's house, MC. We had a great time eating, hunting eggs, and played a really kick-butt game of kickball! I actually made a double-play and had a few runs in. So I guess I ran a little bit... The best part was making a double-play on my own daughter! I owned her!

I didn't make swimming at all last week and didn't make it this morning either. I hope to get back on track tomorrow. I may see if I can run tonight.

5 comments:

mira said...

Gosh you all look so wonderful. Still remembering our first Easter in TX all those years ago! You folks light up the world.

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

What a good-looking family! Hope y'all had a great Easter!

Barbara said...

Great picture of everyone!

I'm glad you were able to find the perfect spot for your mom's ashes.

Too funny about the joy you had in kickball!

Sarah said...

What a great family photo!

Andrea said...

Your family is beautiful!

I think it's good to whip our kids tails every now and then. It build character and isn't that part of our parental duty? Plus I can't stand losing...