Saturday, March 29, 2008

Saturday Run

I had the pleasure of running with a great group of people this morning. It was a bit humid, but the company made it bearable.

I ran 6.5 miles with the group and 2.5 on my own getting there and back. A total of 9 miles at about a 10:12 pace.

Had another dream about forgetting things for the Hog's Hunt Run. This time it was my water bottles, my hat, and my mp3 player. I could do just fine without the hat and music, but water is somewhat important.

A light week ahead in preparation for the weekend.

6 comments:

TX Runner Mom said...

I love running long runs with a group..I always manage to push myself a little more. Great job!

Woodlands Runner said...

Thanks for inviting me!

Katy Lampson said...

Even if you forget the water, there's always an aid station around the corner. Unless, of course, you're in Chicago during a heat wave. I'm getting excited about Hog's Hunt. I've never actually run a race at the park. It's my home turf...crazy!

Woodlands Runner said...

Speaking of forgeting things, after our Saturday run, I was taking my kids to their tennis lesson and just as we're pulling in, my son goes, "um, could we go back home? I just realized I'm wearing sandals..." Very un-black belt like if you ask me.

WalkSports.com said...

Remind me again: 50K or 25K this weekend?

K said...

50K, hopefully!