Sunday, March 16, 2008

Saturday at the Park



Pete and Ruth accompanied me to Huntsville on Saturday. We met Katy, Adrienne, Edwin and his friend Jeremy at the Nature Center. It was great to see everyone. Next time I hope I can stay a bit longer. I needed to get back to my neck of the woods so our time together was brief.

I'm looking forward to my first trail run in just a few weeks. I hope I am ready for the 50K. I haven't felt like my long runs are adequate, but it is what it is. I won't be racing this one. My goal is to finish and then I'll be taking some time to develop a more consistent routine. I'd like my monthly mileage to increase at least by a few miles each month for the next few months. More on that later!

Total Miles: 9.99 Total Time: 1:50:49 Avg Pace: 11:05 Avg HR: 174

Mile 1: 10:16
Mile 2: 10:29
Mile 3: 10:06
Mile 4: 10:08
Mile 5: 10:47
Mile 6: 11:49
Mile 7: 12:16
Mile 8: 11:18
Mile 9: 11:26
Mile 10: 12:10

7 comments:

Woodlands Runner said...

That looks like a good bunch of folks! It was 30 deg. when I arrived in Chicago last night.

equarles said...

dang...i look good in that pic.
lots of fun saturday. Good conversation too. Don't mind talking about my mom at all. Thanks.

WalkSports.com said...

Quarles even looks faster in that picture.

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

Great Saturday & cute pic! Keep up the training!

Cindy said...

Looks like fun-- what a great picture!

Ok, 9.99 miles?? You should just fudge and put it at ten! lol

Katy Lampson said...

anxiously awaiting your return!

make sure you tell Jon we had to wait on Edwin 3 times. :)

equarles said...

huh? wait on me for what? that's not nice. i had to slow down for you guys....geez.