Following up on my post from last week. You can read it here.
I received my Garmin today, just as promised. What is so incredible is that they replaced my Garmin with a new one. Brand-spanking new. No questions asked, even though I was technically out of warranty, they stood by their product and their customer and did the right thing.
Thank you, Garmin. Now that's how to keep a customer happy!
Wednesday, April 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Knowing my personal experience with them, that doesn't surprise me a bit. Their customer service should be an example as to way things should be done.
My 405 is due to arrive around April 22nd! Woo hoo!!!
Glad everything worked out well with Garmin.
April 22nd will also be an exciting day for me! I feel like I've been waiting forever!
It hasn't sunk in that I'm running the 50K tomorrow. I think I've lost my mind. The things I'll do for a jacket...
Good luck with your 50K tomorrow.
Post a Comment