Sunday, April 20, 2008

Week of 4-20-08

Going to try something new. I will post my plan for the week and then update as completed.


Sunday -
Total Miles: 3.0 miles Avg Pace; 11:36/mile Avg HR 150

Mile 1: 11:36
Mile 2: 11:46
Mile 3: 11:25

This was supposed to be a 12:00/pace, however, I could not seem to reach that pace. Hannah hurt her foot on this run. Not sure if she got stung or what, but she would not run afterwards and has been limping around all day. If she isn't better by tomorrow, I may need to take her to the vet.

Monday- X-train - Core workout with weights

Tuesday - 3 miles @ 11:00- 11:30 pace

Total Miles: 3.28 Avg Pace: 10:52 Avg HR: 166

Mile 1: 10:58
Mile 2: 10:50
Mile 3: 10:58
Mile .28: 10:23

The big H is back... Humidity! yuck


Wednesday - X-train - Slacker... Didn't do much in the way of training, but I did get some laundry put away!

Thursday - 3 miles @ 11:00-11:30 pace

Total Miles: 4.1 Avg Pace: 11:01 Avg HR: 167

Mile 1: 11:10
Mile 2: 10:47
Mile 3: 11:13
Mile 4: 10:55

I had a little energy snack before my run, Nutter Butters!! I think they are healthy... after all, they contain peanut butter, right?



Friday - rest

Saturday - 6 miles @ 11:00-11:30 pace


Did RTW and made a new PR!


Sunday - 3 miles @ 12:00 pace Foo's bday, no run.

4 comments:

Bill D said...

You're pretty darn close to pace. Great week of "recovery" training.

TX Runner Mom said...

Good idea! Nothing better to hold one accountable than publishing the schedule. :-) Good job!

Katy Lampson said...

So I've re-thought Sunmart. I'm thinking it may the best bet for our 50 miler. Weather should be cool (last year was a fluke) and it's familiar territory. What do you say? Wanna make a pact now?

K said...

I was hoping you'd say that! It's a deal. 50 miles at Sunmart!! Woo Hoo!!! Think we should get some cute outfits??? (so girly)