Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Three days in one post

I haven't had time to post my runs each day, so I thought I'd just post them all at once tonight.

Sunday - ran 10 miles at a 9:20 pace

Monday - I was able to get up early and get a good 15 miler in, pace a bit off at 9:30.

Today - I decided this was my last opportunity to get a long run in for the week before Hog's Hunt on Saturday. I ran to meet the Trail Group at Forest Gate, ran with them for a total of 6 miles, and then added another 10 on for good measure. Pace: 9:25.

Looking forward to Saturday!!

6 comments:

K said...

APRIL FOOLS! Did I get you, Bill??

Here are my real stats...

Rest Sunday and Monday

Ran 6 tonight, 9:55 pace.

I couldn't resist... sorry!

Woodlands Runner said...

I knew right away. Honest.

WalkSports.com said...

I was going, "Wow!"

Bill D said...

you got me...I'm thinking...WHAT are you doing!

Barbara said...

Darn it; I didn't get to read it until April 2nd. But that's good that you got Bill!

Half of champions fit will be there Saturday (sadly, not me). They are caravaning as a group out there so I'm sure they'll be having a party afterwards!

Pony and Petey said...

I was fixin to give you a lecture on doing too much too quickly and then you'll be injured again! hahahaha

You got me good = )