Run for Hans...November 2006 (8 weeks of running experience)

Run for David... May 2008 (21 months of running experience)
A record of my endeavors to stay healthy so that I can live long enough to see my great-grandchildren, and to prove to the world that there was a reason for my madness...
9 comments:
You look much more toned in the second picture. Lean and mean.
Oh, no way!! You've just gotta be so pleased with what you've done! Fabulously FIT! The before and after pics are true testimony, great work!
You look awesome!!!
Karen! You're are awesome! And, you look great in red!
Way Cool!
ugh..you are awesome. not - you're are awesome. i hate it when i do that!
You look awesome. So you are one of those hot mammas out there strutting their thing. I mean that in a nice way. keep up the hard work. Not only you, but your family reap the benefits of you being fit.
Katy, I thought that was just the southern Madisonville drawl .. "You're are awesome". I understood it. You should hear what happens as you go further east towards where Quarles lives. :)
WOW!! Lookin' good lady! Wonder what it will look like in another 8 mos!
yay! when I started running I lost 15 pounds over the course of a year. I've put back on some weight since, but it's muscle this time!
congrats and wtg!
Post a Comment