After the late afternoon showers, the temps were in the 70's this evening and despite a little twinge I was feeling in my back and hip, I thought I'd go for a run.
I met the trail group at Rico's and we headed out on a 4.5 mile loop. I could tell from the first step things weren't feeling right.
I gave it about 1.3 miles and then turned back towards the car. One of the other runners was heading back because of some IT Band pain. We kept each other company on the walk back.
The pain isn't bad unless I am running so I will listen to the body and rest til Saturday.
I don't think I'll be pushing for the 25 min 5K though.
Friday, June 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Surely you've trained your husband to provide deep tissue massage, eh?!
Show up on Saturday, RTW!! SeeYa!
Post a Comment