Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday Morning Run

Nice run this morning with Fit. The yellows had the option of running 6 or 8 miles. I decided I'd take the 8 mile route. After Thursday's run, I wasn't sure I would make it. I had some sort of stomach something or other that lingered through this morning. I still felt nausea creeping in today, but ignored it and it seemed to get better. Even now, I still feel icky, but better than yesterday.

It was nice having the group run together. We were keeping a great pace! At the split off for the 6 and 8 mile routes, I noticed one runner lagging behind, so I stayed with her. She is trying to get ready for San Francisco so she needed to log the mileage, but runs at the Red Group pace.

I don't like leaving anyone on their own, ever. If they are faster than me, I figure I'll pass them up if they are having trouble. If they are slower, anything could happen and they would be alone. Not safe.


I've got 50 miles in for June, 30 this week. I followed my plan fairly well, so I was pleased.

Total Time: 1:29:30; Total Mileage: 8.52; Avg. Pace: 10:30; Avg HR: 170

Weight: 128; Calories Burned: 846

Weekly Mileage: 30.5miles; Monthly Mileage: 50 miles

Mile 1: 9:57
Mile 2: 9:20
Mile 3: 9:50
Mile 4: 11:09 (opted to stay with the last runner so as not to leave her on her own)
Mile 5: 11:23
Mile 6: 10:56
Mile 7: 10:26
Mile 8: 11:06
Mile 9: 10:14/pace

1 comment:

LittleGoldWoman said...

Whats the color for people who run for about 2 minutes and then have to walk for 5?
lol

Thats me!
:-D