Saturday, June 14, 2008

Frustration

I am a bit frustrated with myself as I have not been very disciplined in my running the last few weeks. I've been very busy with work so running at night is hard to do, but I need to get up earlier and get it in.

I'm also not weight-training or cross-training the way that I had intended to be. I know that if I want to reach my goals this year, this aspect of my training needs to be addressed.

My nutrition has not been much better. Bottom line is, I need to get it in gear, quick!

I ran the inter-club competition today at RTW. I ran 26:52 per Garmin, 26:55 by posted results. Again, I am a bit frustrated because I think if I had been better trained, I could have had a new PR. My HR hit 208 at one point, this is proof positive that I need to get my training back on track.

1 comment:

Katy Lampson said...

Don't get frustrated about not posting PR's in JUNE! It's just not PR season. :)