Sadly, I did not make it to Fish's first game, but my son, Foo, took lots of pictures and video for me. Fish had a great time and seemed to actually understand the game!
Fish is in the white shirt in the middle
Still pretty sore today. I'm wondering if I didn't get both the groin and the hamstring. One thing is for sure, I'll get all that laundry put away! LOL
Thanks for all of the well wishes. This is nothing compared to what other people deal with. I came upon this story yesterday and quickly counted my blessings and gave up the self-pity.
This guy's blog is great, but this story is unbelievable.
Enjoy this beautiful day, everyone.
1 comment:
Ok, Karen... you read this story and you still want to ride bikes????
I know Mt Diabo- Not the race, but we lived about 10 miles from it when we lived in CA and could see it from our living room deck. It is beautiful and I can imagine the risk of coming down that mountain at full speed.
What a story- prayers for Deborah and her family-
You are right about the weather- guess what! I actually ran (well jogged/sped walked and lunge walked) today! So nice to have a coolish tinge in the air.
Hope you feel better soon.. I know running can be hard on the body.
You are doing great- keep it up!
Post a Comment