Very wet, very humid. I think I could have walked faster...
3.0 miles 11:00/mile
128.5 pounds.... NO MORE SUGAR!
Pilates tomorrow and Woodlands Fit on Saturday.
Thursday, July 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A record of my endeavors to stay healthy so that I can live long enough to see my great-grandchildren, and to prove to the world that there was a reason for my madness...
2 comments:
Karen- I have to hand it to you... I tried running yesterday b/c it was only 80 degrees outside and after 10 minutes I could not take the humidity. It was like running in soup! So I came home to the treadmill.
You are awesome!
I've been wondering if there's something about this weather that stimulates the appetite? Or I should say, junk-food appetite!
Good job for sticking it out and getting your run in...hope I can do mine tomorrow evening...
Post a Comment