Tiggs asked a great question about the Nuun tablets, so I thought I'd post the information here.
I have used them twice, so I don't have much experience with them yet, but I am happy that I have been able to not get dehydrated on the runs. We'll see how I do on the longer runs.
The seltzer water taste was an initial turn off for me, but now, I don't seem to mind it so much. It is actually kind of refreshing. I am not a soda drinker because I don't like carbonation. At first it did seem like I was drinking soda, not for the sweetness, but for the bubbly feel. However, I found I reached for it first today instead of the plain water.
Suzie at Luke's suggested these and said she never carries plain water anymore. I asked why and she said, "because I don't sweat water." That seemed to make sense to me, and so far, seems like good advice. I did carry water today, and I will continue to do so until I feel I really don't need the water anymore. I carried two bottles today but will be uping that to 4 from now on.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment