A slow and steady pace, not so much by choice, bur rather by necessity.
Very humid this morning. 90%. Add a sore calf into the mix and you get these kinds of numbers.
35 minute run, took Hannah girl with me. She was pretty exhausted after the run. I think it is just to hot and humid for the pup, but she won't let me out the door without her.
Mile 1: 10:58
Mile 2: 11:14
Mile 3: 11:14 calf really started aching here.
Mile .14: 11:22
I did use the nuun tablets again and showed no weight loss/no weight gain, stayed right on 126.5.
I definately felt like I needed more to drink tho. I'll bring all four bottles next run.
Iced the calf after stretching. It feels sooooo good!
I saw Ratatouille yesterday and it was very cute. I recommend it for all ages.
Monday, July 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so, what's a nuun tablet?
I told our daughter I'd take her to a movie every Friday until school starts if she can find one each week that we can agree on.
Sorry I missed all that humidity!
Post a Comment