Saturday, July 28, 2007

Woodlands Fit - Fourth Run

4.82 miles
Total Time: 48:56
Avg. Pace: 10:09

Mile 1: 10:15
Mile 2: 9:42
Mile 3: 10:09
Mile 4: 10:16
Mile .82: 10:23

Total Miles for the week: 16.3 (103% of plan)

Weight 128.0 I think the electrolyte tablets have something to do with the weight gain.

The calf was somewhat troublesome today, but I think the real difficulty was the 89% humidity. Today was supposed to be a 5 miler, but the course that was laid out came up a bit shorter than that. Next week will be the 6 miler, more than I have ever run....

I also tried the Nuun tablets today. They worked well. I took an e cap before the run and I don't think I needed it. My hands are pretty swollen so I am assuming I am retaining fluid, hence the weight gain. Of course I did indulge in 1 oreo and 1 chocolate chip cookie last night. Yep, that's what happens once you hit 40. 1 oreo translates to 100. It's just not fair!

1 comment:

Woodlands Runner said...

Are you still with the yellows? I saw your group go by on Sterling Ridge as I was running my 12 miler in the opposite direction.