3 miles
Total Time: 30:03
Avg. Pace: 9:18
Mile 1: 9:38
Mile 2: 9:13
Mile 3: 9:05
Mile .23: 9:13
Total Miles for the week: 10.73
Weight 127.5
Saturday, July 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A record of my endeavors to stay healthy so that I can live long enough to see my great-grandchildren, and to prove to the world that there was a reason for my madness...
4 comments:
WOW...good job on your run and 1 lb. weight loss! I love that you post your weight...it encourages me to keep trying = )
Great job!
127.5?!
You are looking a bit thin, can I send some quality pounds over? lol lol lol
You look great! Loved your shine pictures, too.
I would like you to tell me everyone's names at the dinner table. Maybe we should chat?
When are we going out? :-)
I think I'll be adding a few pounds as soon as I finish this package of Oreos that my kids have left open on the counter!! UUUUGGGHHH!
Let's go out soon!
LOL!
Would love to go out anytime, and don't bring the Oreos... :0
Post a Comment