Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Confession

I have not run since Saturday. I have missed two runs on my plan, but I haven't been able to get them in. I have been so tired. Not sure why really, but I was around a cat on Sunday and that always kicks my allergies in the butt. The asthma wasn't as bad, but the allergies are really dragging me down.

It's too hard to get up at 5:00 right now and the days have been unbearably hot. I know, these are really lame excuses, but it's all I've got. I hope that this doesn't undermine my whole training program.

I figure I have lots of time to fit these runs in, but I know that Saturday's run is going to be very difficult if I'm not ready for it. I'll run tomorrow morning for sure.

I hope everyone else is doing well with their running!

2 comments:

Hrunner said...

K - In order to absolve any sins of omission, I confess that I too have not run and do not plan to run again till Sat.

Barbara said...

Hang in there. I have run in your place this week - does that count?

My running partner ran once last week before Saturday; it probably didn't do him any big favor, but he made it. That's what counts.

Hope your allergies are better soon.