Pardon the pun, but I just had to use it!
Truly, posting my failings this week did me some good. I decided to get out there after my last student tonight.
I decided to do a Tempo run tonight and then try to get some Hills in tomorrow allowing for rest on Friday.
Total Mileage: 4.01 Total Time: 40:39 Avg HR 180 - 85%
Mile 1: 10:03
Mile 2: 9:20
Mile 3: 11:09 (walk break)
Mile 4: 10:01
Avg Pace: 10:07
My "tempo" is supposed to be 9:34, obviously I didn't do a very good job of keeping to that, but I did run and that's what I kept telling myself.
So, H-Runner, I will challenge you to try to get a small run in if you can... but for sure I will see you on Saturday!
Philippians 4:13 and with Barbara's help too!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At 85 degrees your performance degrades 10%. 85 would almost feel like a cool day right now.
Don't do a tempo run followed by a hill run the next day. Your assignment for Thursday is a nice easy 4 miles with no watch.
See you Saturday
Post a Comment