I headed out for the hills tonight and actually was able to meet up with the Woodlands Fit gang! It was nice to see some familiar faces and run with them.
It was great to see Howard back out there. He looked great in spite of that troublesome calf. We ran about 15 mins together and I continued on for another 5 mins on my own. Coming back in, my calf started acting up a bit. It started cramping some and so I walked a bit at 2 miles and 2.5 miles. It seemed to get worse with walking. I don't know if that is possible. So I ran the rest of the way at a slower pace and then stretched and iced it. It's still a bit sore tonight, but I think tomorrow's rest day will help a lot.
Total Time: 36:49
Total Miles: 3.5
Avg Pace: 10:39
Mile 1: 10:16
Mile 2: 10:22
Mile 3: 11:45 2 walk breaks.
Mile .5 pace: 9:43
It was more humid tonight compared to last night. But the company was better. And no stick was required!
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks K for the kind words and inspiration. Hope your calf is doing better.
Sounds like a good time! I ran this morning but forgot to even include it in my update this afternoon.
Post a Comment