Total Miles: 7.24 Total Time: 1:12:40 Avg. HR: 178
Avg Pace: 10:02
Mile 1: 9:40
Mile 2: 9:49
Mile 3: 9:51
Mile 4: 9:45
Mile 5: 10:20 walk break
Mile 6: 10:36 walk break
Mile 7: 10:19 walk break
Mile .24: 2:17 (9:37 pace)
Thank goodness for Sarah today. We ran well together, pushing each other when the other wasn't sure it was going too well. I walked when she needed to and it seemed to help me as well.
I started the run off with a Vanilla Bean Gu. Once I got over the texture of it, I was ok. I didn't throw it up anyway. I had another at about 45 mins into the run and it seemed to help get me up that last hill and to the finish.
Hot, humid, yes, all of that. I am looking forward to fall. Lord knows how far away it is though. I've seen some Halloweens that were way too warm. Praying for an early fall this year!
Weight 125.0 Weight loss since beginning to run: 21 pounds
Total Miles for the Week: 13.5 (plan was for 19. Next week I WILL meet my goal!)
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good job on the run!
Thanks again for posting your weight...it does so much for me to see other people working hard to lose and then maintain it. Helps me to stay aware and on track.
I totally enjoy both your blogs!!
Great job!
You skinny thing! Amazing how running keeps the weight off-- a very healthy feeling.
Keep it up!
Post a Comment