Total Miles: 8.24
Total Time: 1:22:16
Avg. HR: 176
Avg Pace: 9:59
Mile 1: 9:51
Mile 2: 9:35
Mile 3: 9:19
Mile 4: 9:42
Mile 5: 9:42 walk break (30 secs)
Mile 6: 11:14 walk break (1:30 mins)
Mile 7: 10:21 walk break (1:00 mins)
Mile 8: 10:11
Mile .23 2:16 9:40 pace
I felt good most of the run. I seemed to be running quicker than the people I have been running with, but in the end, I needed more walks, so I obviously need to slow it down a bit more in the beginning. I intended to take a walk break after every 2 miles, but I didn't start until mile 5. I came in feeling pretty good. '
The temp was 79 degrees and the humidity was 94%. It was kind of like running through blankets...
Coach Bill gave a great talk and I look forward to pace training in September.
Total Miles for the week: 19.6
Weight: 125
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey, we had cooler weather and lower humidity at Champions Fit - how about that!
I saw your note about walk breaks; I have landmarks where I typically stop (although by mileage or time is always good). The first is about 2.5 miles, then a short one at the turn-around, another with 2.5 miles to go before the end.
I have found an occasional 30 second break (I just look at my watch to get an idea) is plenty. Others might need 60 seconds or whatever.
Post a Comment