Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sweet Saturday

I don't know why, but I love the weekend runs. I don't mind waking early to get out there and get the miles in. It's such a great time of the day and the people running with me are always so nice to be around. The yellow group stuck together for a majority of the run and this seems to be the trend. It is really nice to strive to keep a doable pace for all.

No hint of Thursday's run hung around today! I felt great! I did walk with Pete for a bit when his IT band was acting up. Other than that, it was smooth going, albeit, a tad on the muggy side.

I didn't get a chance to make it to RTW afterwards as I had hoped I would. I was way to unpleasant smelling, even for fellow runners, and could not bear to share that with them. Sorry I missed you all! Maybe next time! I hope it was a good run for you guys!

I'll be running in Huntsville in the morning with the Trail group. I can't wait!


Total Time: 1:34 ; Total Mileage: 9.33; Avg. Pace: 10:10; Avg HR: 161 (very low for me!)

Weight: 127.5; Calories Burned: 916

Weekly Mileage: 23; Monthly Mileage: 43

Mile 1: 10:26
Mile 2: 9:55
Mile 3: 10:05
Mile 4: 9:45
Mile 5: 9:44
Mile 6: 9:59
Mile 7: 11:27 (walked with Pete)
Mile 8: 9:49
Mile 9: 10:35 (walked again with Pete)
Mile .33: 8:56

No comments: