Today brought a nice run an hour earlier than yesterday and it made a big difference in how my lungs felt breathing in that humidity. I ran the same route as yesterday but took the hill portion from the reverse. I also was able to run with Pete which was nice, but again, I failed to keep my scheduled slower pace.
It is really nice to have my legs feeling so spunky, but I need to be mindful of the pace.
Total Time: 44:55; Total Mileage: 4.5; Avg. Pace: 9:45; Avg HR: 181
Weight: 128 (what the heck?!) ; Calories Burned: 440
Weekly Mileage: 9.0 ; Monthly Mileage: 30.0
Mile 1: 9:18
Mile 2: 9:14
Mile 3: 10:14
Mile 4: 10:33
Mile .5: 9:08
Wednesday, July 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Good to hear someone can find the zip! Sounds like you're on the mend, glad to hear it! So, you know what my next question it, eh? You gonna be there?
Good running; I zoned out a few times on my run today and found that I was going too fast as well.
Scheduled slower pace. Hmmm. Burn, baby, burn!
I too made myself go at a slower pace this morning. It is a difficult thing to do sometimes!
Post a Comment