Sunday, August 17, 2008

Finally!

I was finally able to get a run in this morning. It was late morning therefore the heat and sun were a major issue for me, but the neck felt good. 5.35 miles at a nice easy pace (10:30). Got to listen to some Third Day which always sounds great. I need to upload their new CD to the mp3.

I had a chance to try out my new shades and shoes and they were great! I couldn't even feel the glasses on my face. My calves and shins seemed out of whack. Not sure if they are just acting their age or if the new shoes will take some getting used to.

It felt great to get sweaty and stinky...

4 comments:

Pat said...

Glad you were able to get out there today K! Missed you at Burroughs; I did manage to stay on the path today though.

Barbara said...

We had the red group party at our house on Saturday afternoon/evening for Champions Fit. There was no Sunday morning run for me!

Woodlands Runner said...

Hey, nice to see you Sunday morning at St. Anthony's. So, did you run afterwards?

Unknown said...

Hi,
Just found your blog and thought it was great! Im a stay at home mom who is running from the fat lady as well as Diabeties and trying to stay fast enought to keep up with the kids! I love your blog, been telling my sister-in-law that I wont do a tri because I HATE to swim... Now I see I am not the only one!
Keep Running!
www.spideewaite.blogspot.com
Cindy