Saturday, August 30, 2008

Not Quite 50

It was an "off" week from Fit because of the holiday, but we still had 17 miles on the books. TWRC was kind enough to plan a run for all of us to enjoy, but I wanted to get out earlier than 6 am, so Pete and I ran from my house. Pete ran one loop with me and Dirt Runner, the second.

After my shower, I noticed that the mosquitoes enjoyed quite the breakfast... all over my legs!

Didn't make 50 miles this week, but I came close. I ran 45 miles over 5 days. Missing last Sunday's run and cutting Thursday's run short meant a shortfall on the mileage. 45 miles in a week is my top mileage so far and the legs feel surprisingly well.


Total Time: 2:47:50; Total Mileage: 16.01; Avg. Pace: 10:29; Avg HR: 159

Weight: 124; Calories Burned: 1580 today. 4330 for the week! Set me up with some OREOS!

Weekly Mileage: 45.3; Monthly Mileage: 136

Mile 1: 10:11
Mile 2: 10:15
Mile 3: 10:09
Mile 4: 12:26
Mile 5: 11:46
Mile 6: 10:01
Mile 7: 10:31
Mile 8: 10:29
Mile 9: 9:25
Mile 10: 11:11
Mile 11: 9:40
Mile 12: 9:40
Mile 13: 11:01
Mile 14: 11:04
Mile 15: 10:02
Mile 16: 9:42

4 comments:

Pat said...

That's 50 if you round up. Last week was supposed to be my 50 mile week and I got 42.5; great running!

Bill D said...

so was it mile 4 when I stopped to say hello to you? you looked great this morning.

David said...

wow...ur getting in the miles....you've got some really big runs on the calendar- good goin'

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at those splits. 45 miles/50 miles - who cares. You definitely earned your Oreos