Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Running? What running?

No running this week, yet. No push-up challenge either. It seems my newly turned 43 year old body wants to give up the ghost.

Monday afternoon, I was re-enacting Michael Phelps victory pose and felt a slight twinge in my upper back. Weird.

Within the hour, my neck and upper back were in a complete and quite painful spasm. It hasn't let up very much since then. I did go to the Chiro yesterday, but I still can't move my head very well.

This totally throws a wrench into the training, but hopefully, I'll get back on track next week. Saturday, if I can't run, I'll ride the bike. I pray this lets up soon. I'm starting to drive my family crazy...

3 comments:

Pat said...

And I thought you were stealth training this week!!! Hope you get back on the road soon.

SP said...

OUCH!!!

Evan Guy said...

Massage Therapy! Massage Therapy! Massage Therapy!