Post that is...
Lem and I headed out tonight for a beautiful 7.5 mile run together. She rode her bike and I ran beside her.
It was great to get out and just chat away about the day and girly things. At one point we saw some beautiful deer. 2 Adults and 3 fawns. They were so majestic looking. We watched them for several minutes as day gave way to night. I wish I had my camera, but perhaps this was one of those moments that was to be etched in my mind's eye instead. The deer and Lem's perfect little face. How much more wonderful can it get?
7.5 Miles; 9:58 pace.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good call on the camera. How many moments do we "miss" because we're so worried about getting a picture...
I had a similar moment several Saturday's ago, with early morning fog by a stream. Bunch of deers and one proud stag. I momentarily stopped and just stared at the beauty of the moment.
Post a Comment