Busy, busy, busy. Running, working, planning school for the kiddos, being mommy. Not much time for much else, so my blogging suffers.
I've been able to run Sunday, Tuesday and Wednesday this week. I plan to run Thursday, rest Friday, and then run on Saturday and Sunday.
My endurance seems to be a bit low this week, but tonight was better than previous runs. Maybe because the kids were riding their bikes alongside me. I was sure to hit every puddle and try to splash them along the way. It was fun to get out and play while running. I was even able to get a few miles at mp tonight.
On another note, I've restarted my quest for 100 push-ups this week picking up on week 4, yet again. Tonight's set felt strong with 16-13-13-11-21. 74 total push-ups. Not bad for a skinny-armed gal that began this with a whopping 2 push-ups at my initial test!
Enjoy the cooler weather while we have this rain. It reminds me that fall is not that far away...
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
74 push ups! Wow, that's great. After we get settled I'm going to join in. I'm ashamed to say I probably can't even do one but hey, everyone has to start somewhere, right?
Post a Comment