Monday, August 11, 2008

TAKE THAT, FRANCE!!!!!!



This had to be the most exciting thing I have ever seen! I don't care who you are, swimmer or not, this was AMAZING!

Way to go boys! Keep it up! You make us all proud!

4 comments:

El Oso Furioso said...

I've read about it, I'm going to watch it tonight (God bless DVRs!).

If you haven't heard, I'm doing The Stef.
I expect you'll be doing the RTW on the 23rd?

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

I'm so hooked on the swimming right now! All those people are amazing!!

26.2 Princess said...

Best part of the Olympics so far. That was sooo exciting to watch! Especially after that French swimmer mouthed off before the race. Ha!

TX Runner Mom said...

That was awesome!!! BTW, happy belated birthday! Oh, and I should be out at Woodlands Fit this weekend...just look for me bringing up the rear.